CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS progress- thoughts of fellow Candida symptoms sufferers wanted

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
me1101 Views: 1,365
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,395

Re: MMS progress- thoughts of fellow Candida symptoms sufferers wanted

I have candida ( parasites too). I'm 50. The first time I discovered I had candida I was 31. I had had it for quite some time judging by the symptoms. I was diagnosed by my chiropractor. He gave me supplements which I took very regularly, I changed my eating habits, it wasn't the traditional diet though. Lots of salads, I did include a lot of milk (health shakes) no obvious sugar, just healthy but not extreme. I exercised for at least a couple of hours a day. The chiropractic treatments plus everything else had me totally well in a year, but feeling well long before that.

It came back about 4 years ago. It didn't get terrible til this summer. My mom died in June. I weighed about 113. I've gained a ton of weight since then. I became chronically constipated due to a blood pressure medication. I think stress, poor eating and the constipation made it become this bad. My symptoms are mainly my whole body and all my muscles and joints ache. Usually it clears up in the morning and I only feel it after I get up from sitting down or walk a very long time.

I started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement just about 1.5 weeks ago. I am at 4 drops. I've been dosing twice a day. But today I am not going to. My aching has been much worse. I have very obvious candida on my stools. I have never seen that before. I looked up on the Candida Forum to make sure that is what it is. The first day I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I had an incredible feeling of well being and was super alert. But not since. It was like my body said this is what you will get, but not just yet!

I too NEVER get colds or flu. Twice since I started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I felt like I was getting one, it came on suddenly and left within a few hours. My husband said "why are you so stuffy? Anyway, like you, I kind of welcome that as an indication my immune system is trying to wake up. I am just going to maintain through the holidays. My diet has been poor and I want to open all the elimination chanels and eat right beginning after Christmas. I know I would have seen much more results had I been watching my diet.But, even though I haven't the changes have been pretty dramatic for as little as I have done. I hate that the very reason I am taking it for (achiness,joints) is worse, but I think I will turn the corner when I make the needed changes.

That's about it. I am glad you are seeing so many changes. Keep us updated. I think I'll probably be one of the turtles in this race, but I will get there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.078 sec, (2)