CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my daughter is taking vitamine e enema

sumu87 Views: 3,966
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,718

Re: my daughter is taking vitamine e enema

she take vitamin e from 100% natural source and mixed one. she does not eat any fruit or have any fruit drink or any kind of pop. she only drink purified water. she eats spinach and broccly carrots puried in bioled water lentils and flat bread made @ home with whole wheat flour. only dough made with water or sometime with spinach and fenugreek leaves. i use Sea Salt only and take selenium and multi vitamine + minirals. no chocolate or coffee or milk only buttermilk and probiotic yougrate. no fried food. just so you know she does not take any medicine. she says it just makes mucus black so she does not take it. she goes to jym and take long walks. i would like her to get better before she start college. she wants to take sc that will be more stressfull and she will get worst.one question why does she have expell the enema now? and she did not have to do it before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)