CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush, Humacleanse, or Salt Water Flush?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,898
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,989

Re: Liver Flush, Humacleanse, or Salt Water Flush?

The first liver flush I did was awful. Try and find some mild sedatives and take one in the middle of the night if you wake up feeling awful (or can't go to sleep after the olive oil).

I solved the Epsom salt issue by putting it in the largest gelatin empty caplets I could find - at the health food store. I take 15 for each tablespoon required, and then drink lots of water and diet dp. Frankly, they stick in my throat occasionally and I need the DP to get them down. I also use it between sips of the Olive Oil and Grapefruit mix, because it tastes so bad to me. Drink it thru a straw, while holding your nose, 2 longs sips and then a swig of Diet DP (or organic pineapple juice - I'm a diabetic and can't do the juice). Also make sure your ratio of grapefruit is 1.5 to 1 on the Olive oil. And make sure the olive oil is Extra virgin - I've gotten a lot less stones by cutting corners, drinking regular light tasting oil, not drinking all I mixed, not taking as many ES pills. And DO NOT eat after the mix - I tried eating while lying down and it really made me naseaus afterwards. They say the ES takes away your appetite and it did at first for me, but now on my 5th flush, I'm HUNGRY!

And it does get better - I actually look forward to doing the flushes now, believe it or not. The fear and discomfort are gone and I'm just counting the days in between flushes now, feeling SO MUCH BETTER each time. My chronic back pain is gone, indigestion is over and I feel lighter, though I weigh the same. And tons of energy! I will continue to do them until I get ~1500 or more stones out - am up to ~580 at this point in 5 flushes.

I do recommend taking some form of hi-psyllum husk, senna, cascara sagrada after the flush. I got all kinds of ucky stuff out this morning - that's never happened before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)