CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,659
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,358

Re: Not sure...

I cant believe it , your reply has given me so much hope and energy .. its unbelievable , every since This fluid in my abdominal cause me pain ... and my family doctor for 2 years saying its all in my head and that i am crazy ... when he finally said ok let me see if there is fluids .. and he heard it ... he was like omg your right , and of course my Italian family (Sister and older bro) were all pissed off and wanted to cut his head off , so were gonna be sueing the doctor .. because he waisted 2 years of my time not listening to what i had to say ... saying theres no such thing as fluids in abdominal and its all in my head , Its amazing really 1 years after my Hepitais B vaccination ( I only had 1 flu shot and hepitatis in my entire life) which i know is bad after researching it , i just sometimes wanna kill myself on why i did not have the knowledge at that time , anyways i hope to god when the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement arrives it will cure me and i can finally get on with my life , I mean if it can cure cancer , Tumors , malaria , Hopefully it can cure my condition also , thanks again .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.735 sec, (1)