CureZone   Log On   Join
this is going to be a long post but i need some advice (please read)

ry316 Views: 1,332
Published: 15 years ago

this is going to be a long post but i need some advice (please read)

So this will be long but I hope someone will read it and give me advice. I really need help and felt it necessary to start from the beginning so you can have a better understanding of the whole picture of whats been going on with me.

This all started in may. I developed a sinus infection and started taking Antibiotics . With in a few days of starting on Antibiotics I got this really funny feeling around my belly button. Days went by and the funny feeling turned into horrible left sided abdominal pain. Doctors put me on Flagly. No help. Finally saw a nutritionist and got some probiotics which eased the pain. Went to a GI doctor and was diagnosed with IBS. Left sided abdominal pain turned into left sided groin pain which runs down the left side of my penis. Went to a 2 uroglogist. They couldn't find anything but put me on Antibiotics anyways for several months. no improvement. Around this time I developed symptoms of depression. I just wanted to lay in bed all the time and do nothing. Also developed cravings for sweets especially cookies although I have never been a sweets person. Was diagnosed by nutrionist with sensitivity to wheat but stopping wheat showed little improvement. Thought I saw a parasite in my stool so went on meds for that. No improvement. 8 Months later still have symptoms of ibs and constant pulling pinching groin pain down left side of penis. Also developed funny feeling in SI joint in back but months of chiropractor visits or anti-inflamatories did anything. Doctors are clueless and refuse to prescribe antifungals to try. As I write time I have also having severe burning in my throught deep down into the esphogaus. I feel that all these symptoms are related because they all started at one time. Doctors disagree however but say they have no idea what any of it is? Does this sound like candida? Can i beat it without a prescription antifungal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)