CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well, it definitely does something...

Views: 1,259
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,252

Re: Well, it definitely does something...

I've been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for several weeks now. I started out at the 1 drop dose. Now I can take 15 drops in the morning by separating them. I take 8 drops, wait 15 to 30 minutes and take 7 drops. I've had some interesting reactions, all the way from having discomfort in the area of my liver, which passed after a day or so, to occasional bouts of D, to some feelings of unwellness, just short of nausea. I also had some muscle pain across my shoulders for a day or so (I don't know if that is a normal reaction). The stomach discomfort is not all the time, but varies from one day to the next. One day I'll feel nothing, another day, like today, I am feeling a bit unwell.

My afternoon dose remains the one dose from 5 to 7 drops, depending on the day. I muscle test myself to see how many drops to take.

Perhaps, after Christmas is over, I'll be brave enough to try the morning routine in the afternoon. I don't take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement just before bedtime as I had some mild heart arrhythmia the very first time, and it was only the one drop at bedtime. I figured I'd stay away from bedtime with it, and since then I have had no such recurring problems.

It's good to hear other's experiences. The main theme that I can glean is to LISTEN to your body and take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement wisely. That is my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)