CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would you women give me permission for using your stories?

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

SharN Views: 1,533
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,667

Re: Would you women give me permission for using your stories?

You have my permission !!!! The more people trhat know the side effects the better !
Heres my story :

I got the IUD on 3/21/06 and loved it ! Insertion was painful but not terrible. I loved not having to worry about pills, patches, condoms whatever. Well about 1 month after getting it I developed acne. It wasnt terrible but I never had Acne before. I figured it was from the hormone in the IUD. I could deal with that. In mid - July I developed a yeast infection that would not go away. (I also had one in April but it went away with meds) I had it from July-Sept and even after that I would have bouts of itching and irritation. My dr's told me it was from one of the following detergent, soap or toilet paper. Now I have always used free & clear detergent, Dove soap for sensitive skin and Angel Soft toilet tissue. They told me to change them one by one until I found out what was causing the irritation. I didnt do that, I figured I have been using these forever why would I need to change now ? I asked if it could be from the IUD and was told no it wasnt a side effect. So everytime I got it I would treat with OTC. They went on until I had it removed. I started suffering with depression, irritability and complete exhaustion. My hair also started falling out. The one who took the brunt of my mood change was my 8 year old. I was unable to cope with him being 8 and acting they way he did. I swear I think I really could have beaten him, I wanted to. I have gotten to the point where I did push and shove him. I lost my sex drive. It didnt decrease it left completely. I didnt have sex for 2 months at a time. I had no desire for it. When I gave in to DH it was extremely painful. I did want to be with my husband but my body refused.
I did some internet research and came across forums of women who were having the same issues as me ! Some were more severe and they needed Depression medications (which btw werent working). I decided that I needed to get this removed ASAP. I called the dr and 2 days later it was removed on 2/8/07. Removal was not painful at all. When the dr questioned me on why I wanted the device removed I told him the story. Do you know what he said to me ? That these are not side effects of the Mirena. BULLSH.IT !! I see it as my body did everything it could to fight off this foreign object inside of me. That day he asked me when the last time i had an infection and I told him just on Monday that I was itching. So he took a culture and what a surprise I had a bacterial infection !! He told me once again that it was from my soap and not the IUD. Gave me a prescription for some vaginal gel. Which I didnt use and guess what ?? The itching and irriatation were gone ! 2 days later my mood returned to normal. I have not had clumps of hair come out in my hands. I can sleep 6-8 hours and feel great ! 11 days after removal my sex drive returned full force ! DH was very happy. I am still dealing with the Acne but I think it'll clear up when my cycles return to normal in the next few months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)