Fasting Update

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
lauray Views: 985
Published: 14 years ago

Fasting Update

Hi, Forum,
I just wanted to log on to say what my progress has been: I have recently achieved a 60-hour fast and also have had living, raw food only for 1 month 1 week.

I had to come onto the forum just to say also that I had something hurtful happen -- my sister and her husband attacked me for fasting, over Christmas. It was so vicious the way they did it. They both shouted and belittled me.

I just wanted to say in a supportive forum that this hurt. I believe in fasting and know it is right for me. I could anticipate their arguments and was basically unfazed by what they said. I felt: this really has to do with how troubled these two people are. But still it was scary.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to record I have had a helpful thought about lengthening my fasts, which I have been working on doing. This is that I have to take a gradual, "building" approach and what I am really trying to build -- what will really enable a longer fast -- is what I would term "food sobriety --" refraining from high-impact eating, eating a lot at once, eating triggering foods, etc. It hurts to give up my bad eating habits (which are under control but still troublesome), but this is a good thing to face and work on.

I observe from this forum that sometimes it just really helps people, when they want to start a long fast, to follow a very controlled, "phasing-down" eating program for several days in advance, with progressively lighter foods.

The key is being committed to being "food-sober" and equally or more careful and gradual in breaking the fast, it seems to me. I want to get in this mindset, but it is really hard to break my mental addiction to higher-"impact" eating. I'm just writing this to encourage myself and see if anyone identifies.

Peace,
Lauray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)