So I had a saliva cortisol test and it seems to be ok. The only level that was borderline was my 10pm-12am and that was right on the low range.
7am to 9am - .65
11am 1pm - .28
3pm - 5pm -.08
10pm - 12am - .03
I have read the adrenal fatigue book and have every symptom. I have done the Iris contraction test and my pupil alternately contracts and dilates, I also did the blood pressure test and my bood presure dropped when standing from a lying position.
1. Difficulty getting up in the morning - if I wake up too early I am nausous
2. crave salty food
3.lack of energy
4. increased effort to do every day tasks
5. decreased sex drive
6. decreased ability to handle stress
7. light-headed when standing up quickly
8. less enjoyment or hapiness with life
9. increased pms
10. memory less accurate
11. feel better after 6pm
I am not sure where to turn now. Does anyone have any suggestions, I would apprecite your assistance, I am losing hope that I am ever going to get better or find out why I am so ill.