Re: MMS vs HIV?

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 6,058
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,433

Re: MMS vs HIV?

Why do you sell his books?

JAB

He gave him the book.

Handing out a bottle of a drug to someone who is ill and leaving them without an understanding of what they are doing is almost criminal. I hope this poor begger does'nt overdose on it.

JAB

He has the instructions in the free book. The only thing criminal is the fact that the media isn't picking up on this. Bought and paid for mouth pieces or extremely uninformed.

Books through history have been written as a form of propaganda why is Jim Humble any different? This whole group of unknowns who have appeared from nowhere to promote mms is very suspiscious. People who have no understanding of alternative health promoting something they know very little about is also very suspiscious.

JAB

Not nearly as suspicious and unbelievable as the slander you're trying to dish out.

Who are you anyway? Never seen you around here before.
Anyone who has been at Curezone for any amount of time have witnessed the promotion of many so called miracle drugs. Colloidal Silver ,glyconutrients, Lugols iodine,toxic herbal tinctures, Oleander, all with outlandish claims! As the craze of each of these miraculous claims wears off these same people who at one time thought they had found the miracle elixir move on to the next new miracle druglike potion!

JAB

My health has improved greatly since using Colloidal Silver , Rife, EMEM, The Beck Protocol and some of Hulda Clark s ideas. I thing anyone who tries to steer people away from these treatments is either ignorant or has a vested interest.

It seems to be human nature to rely on some one else to find a cure for their years of neglecting their bodies without having to change thier bad habits.
I find those promoting these miracle cures negligent and untrustworthy. The unsubstantiated claims the hyperbole are all to similar to the allopathic/pharmaceutical industry. The claims are the same the procedure the same the scam is the same!

JAB

Their is nothing miraculous about them. They are based on solid science. Instead of greed. Their is very little money to be made in promoting these discoveries.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)