CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS vs HIV?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 4,143
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,521

Re: MMS vs HIV?

So after all the miracle cures you've done you still need to try another one? Thanks for proving my point.

JAB

Actually all my major problems are gone from the other treatments. I'm only mopping up. The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement seems to be wiping out my allergies I had since grade school.

There is no way of knowing this begger can even read and know way of knowing he will read it and not just jug the bottle out of desperation! Totally ignorant neglecct and is criminal if the guy overdoses. But this ignorant overzealous neophyte will never know and never take any responsibilty if the guy does die.
Yes Im guilty of slander because I question this snake oil approach of barking unproven claims like a carnie.
Seems to me jab you are one of the suckers born every minute, how much money have you thrown away on all these miracle cures and your still not healed?

JAB

Thanks for trying to save us sniff...... You don't work for or profit from the Health Care Industry do you? Or should I say monopoly threatened by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

Yes there is always the claim that there is no money being made ,that is so felonious .
The best marketing tool is selling a product for a dollar that only cost a penny to produce this is a well known constant in the business world.

JAB

Yeah. Were all gettingt rich making 3 dollars a bottle on ebay. Wooo Hoooo! And that's a big crime when compared to the $500 dollars a bottle pills sold by the pharmaceuticals to dying desperate patients.

Who I am is not important I am not the one hawking a product. The mms forum is little more then spam.

JAB

It's very important if you have a vested interest.

Even if as you claim no one is making money, the real problem with these scams is the fact that many give up on real protocol to persue this carrot stick type cure delaying and even potentially letting the real disease progress even further.
If your product is so great why is it you cannot deal with open discussion and questioning potential problems that everyone should be aware of. You all act like you have something to lose ,why is that?
Why do you censor honest inquieries? All very suspicious.

JAB

You have no facts to debate, just wild unsubstantiated fantasies. We don't sell products I'm not aware of anyone on the forum that sells it. Its time to move this one over to the debate section where you can ramble on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)