CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right On, can I get an AMEN to THAT brothers and sisters!! :0))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
SF1933 Views: 4,085
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,500

Re: Right On, can I get an AMEN to THAT brothers and sisters!! :0))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

AMEN,

I ran into the guy this evening standing in the same place. I asked why he didn't call me and he gave me some excuse that he was waiting for somebody to pick him up. I asked where I could reach him as I told him I have some information on both sides of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement off the Interent. He told me he going to be at the drop in center tonight.

I am going to write all of these responses and take them down there after midnight to give to him. Even if he isn't here, I will give them to the counselor I spoke with last night and told him he had Aids when the counselor thought he was going to spend the night. When I had asked him if it was okay for him to stay, he said to let them know at 10am. (This is why I was anxious to know what happened!)

So I am going to give two copies of these messages to the drop in center for him and the counselor. If the fellow isn't there, I will leave one regardless who the counselor is and make sure the one I spoke with also gets one at another time. This might be a great help for the missions and also to me as well as I have only given him my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement book and NOT my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or Activator. So if he does take MMS, he will have taken it on his own and this will relieve my concern for him and protect me from legal problems. (He was a very intelligent and likeable young man and I gave him not only the MMS book but the Defined KJV Bible and BAptist Bread which he seemed thankful to get. I also encouraged him that God loves the sinner and hates the Sin. He is also NOT a respecter of persons and the shed blood of Jesus Christ will cover His sins. I also gave him a hug to show him I am not afraid of dying!!!(Tonight I did not because I knew he lied and could still be lying and not show up at the Drop In center.)

AMEN AGAIN, CUREZONE, Happy New Year and Happy Santa Claus day to those of you who don't believe in God. This is the best Forum and I make a resolution to support this forum in the coming year, Lord Willing! LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.281 sec, (1)