CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right On, can I get an AMEN to THAT brothers and sisters!! :0))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

SF1933 Views: 4,056
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,606

Re: Right On, can I get an AMEN to THAT brothers and sisters!! :0))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Right on, and AMEN Johny!

I went in this morning around 1:30am and Praise the Lord,it was the same counselor (His name is Michael)who said the man I brought in the previous night, Marshall, was there. (I never asked for his full name, so I will continue to call him Marshall "Plan".) When I told Michel I wanted to give Marshall some information about the pro and con's of the product I had suggested off the Internet, he said I could not do that until 6am. I asked if I could give him a copy and he refused. (It was mine and the first four replies.) I explained how dangerous and contatious Full blown Aids is, but he surgged it of. As you predicted, Johny, he was not interested in what I had to say.

I woke up this morning at 4:30 adn thought it was 5:30 so I am writing this. I will have to continue this after I get back this morning as it is 5:43am. I am going down there right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)