CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS observations

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

smibbe Views: 2,220
Published: 13 years ago

MMS observations

Here goes. I'm a 55 year old female. Have just entered round two taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement after stopping the first time at two weeks over two months ago. At that time, I reached 15 drops - 2X day, by day 14. During that first treatment phase I experienced an intense flare-up of gout which took over a month to resolve. At that time I was also at week three and four in a parasite cleanse. I think the combination of the two protocols was just too much for me at once. It has been reported that dumping parasites can kick one very acidic, and that was certainly true for me.

Rebuilt my system to a non-acidic state and took minerals and large doses of C prior to beginning again. Also did several cleansing baths and drank large amounts of water with fresh lemon.

Now back on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , gradually building over two weeks to current dose of 7 drops 2X day.

No nausea, mild D, and some interesting things emerging. I take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement straight, with as little water added as possible, on an empty stomach to gain the strongest dose at the level I am trying. Taste and smell is certainly not fun, but so far, I've not added it to juice. I do eat something (wheat toast usually) after one hour of the morning dose and then flood water all day.

Years ago I was diagnosed with moderate to extreme Arthritis in my pelvis and spine after a fall. I don't recall noticing that I had any issues with this, in fact, I was surprised when they told me that I had that. Was told by my the chiropractor as he treated me for the fall that I had 'the toughest spine/neck to adjust in his entire practice' so I guess it follows. Sure hasn't kept me from an active life.

Since taking the MMS this second time I note the following:
** Increased energy,stamina and oxygen uptake (I live in Denver area, easy to tell if you are getting more O2)at 5600 feet where I live and acending to 13,000 feet.
** Feel as if my pelvis and spine have been cleared of cement in the joints. I honestly feel as if my joints are loose. I can hear/feel the bones rattling against each other. I'm experiencing a lot of lower back and pelvis pain, which I believe is due to the loosening of these joints.
** Urine looks as if it contains sandy sludge
** No visible parasites in stool

These are not bad things. I believe that the MMS does clear out inflamation (arthritis is an inflammatory disease) and also the calcium deposits. This is in line with the reports that it also cleans out plaque in vessels and teeth.

My instincts told me to return to MMS and give it a try. I plan on staying at this dosage for another week before increasing the MMS.

While MMS can knock out infections and parasites such as in malaria, I beleive for long-term cleansing and removal of plaque-type deposits slow may be better.

So far, so good, in spite of the joint pain. I will be adding in extra weight training starting tomorrow and extra exercise to strengthen ligaments and joints that feel MUCH looser.

Please, everyone, keep reporting what you are experiencing, no matter how strange or small it may seem. We all learn and help each other by sharing here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)