CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why this forum is so dear?

Corny Views: 1,595
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,289

Re: Why this forum is so dear?

Absolutely. I noticed a big increase in hair loss after my first wave of Liver Flushes in early 2006. I know that as your liver detoxes, one is prone to temporary hair loss---mine lasted most of the year, as I didn't completely flush my liver .

I'm already going to sensiblehealth.com, getting all the proper tinctures, and I'm going to flush *right* this time. I got some good results a few years back with the traditional olive oil/ Epsom Salts techniques, but ultimately I think I may have messed myself up more than I'd planned.

My acupuncturist also told me that caffeine simply drains the adrenal glands and leeches minerals from your body. Sounds like hair loss could easily happen in this case, if one's body was especially susceptible to mineral loss.

My personal anecdote: If I work out a lot, and eat very heartily, I do put on some unwanted weight (not much, but I prefer being "lean"), and my hair is also much thicker and stronger. I know a lot of us are experimenting with "healthier" diets, vegetarianism, and constantly "cleansing" ourselves, but I think it can be a little dangerous for some of us. I even know people who would lose hair if they didn't do strength training. I'm just like that. I don't want to build a bunch of muscle, but it's extremely important that one finds the types of foods and exercise routines that nourish our body the right way. In this respect, we are NOT all the same. Our genetics and ethnic makeup really determine what type of exercise is best for us, what kind of foods help us achieve optimum health, and what lifestyle is going to lead to our well being the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)