CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing MMS with grape juice OK or not?

SF1933 Views: 4,679
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,699

Re: Mixing MMS with grape juice OK or not?

Gideonfleece,

I started using grape juice when the Englishman on YouTube demonstrated how to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with ascorbic acid and grape juice. (He even showed the brand name of the juice, but I could not find that brand)So I used Santa Cruz Organic Concord Grape Juice. It is 100%juice with ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate. It made the drink very easy to take as I could hardly taste anything that I couldn't tolerate. Of course, I only took three drops for three or four days.

Since this was only one of things that I mixed with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement like Lemon Juice plus ProbioticLB17, and the Wheatgrass, it is hard to know exactly triggered my life threatening Staph Infection I encountered. No doubt it was NOT ONE THING and since this is all untested ground, it is wise to move with much caution when you get adverse reactions.

*Just like idsfireguy said in the prior message, you don't know if it is a requirement to list Vitamin C was added to the concentrate, but since it a preservative it is very possible. I also totally agree that fresh grape jucie would be MUCH better to relieve ANY doubt!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)