CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How we react to Doubts/Issues

SF1933 Views: 1,882
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,810

Re: How we react to Doubts/Issues

Idsfireguy,

This is an excellent post as when I posted Miracle-Mineral-Supplement vs HIV someone did exactly what you are referring to by trying to "save" somebody in the last stages of Full blown Aids. This made me very concerned because I had given him my book and offered to let him use mine if he wanted to and had given him money to call me after he checked into the Drop in Center. So when I never heard from him, I went down here in person twice on New Year's morning to make contact with him and give him the first four responses that I had been given so he could see what could happen from both sides.

When I got there at 6:10am, I had just missed him and they would not pass this infromation to him. They wouldn't even confirm his first name was Marshall, but they said it was the same person I had brought over to make sure they would take him in the previous night when he still had a place to stay. When I again wanted to leave the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement info for him or let Mark the manager have it, he refused and said he was an expert on Aids and given lectures on it and argued with me that he was not a public danger. He even went so far as to ask me if I had sexual relations with him and I told him what difference does that make if I did as that has NOTHING to do with trying to make contact with him.(I recorded the conversation while there as Nevada is a one-party consent State and I wanted to be absolutely sure what was said to me.)

Since you are a public servant you will safe to know you can't get HIV from saliva according to Mark if you give mouth to mouth resitation. I am not familiar with the Health Dept laws, but it would seem this person should not be in close contact with the public population because TB is one the diseases they can contact in the last stages.

You are a real blessing and service both on here in this forum and in real life. This world needs more people like you,kind Sir. May God richly bless you and your family with good health and a Properous New Year.

PN) I didn't post this on my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement vs HIV message that links to Aids because I wanted to know what you think about someone like this being a risk to public safety. I have never heard from this man again despite my effort to locate him and he never returned my book. So he is still running about in the general population. I don't mine that, but my full name and phone number was in it and I could be associated with with offering him something that might help or harm him. (That is a criminal offense #46703 in Nevada and is called, "Throwing a lifeline out to someone drowning "Out of Season!") However, this doesn't apply if you are in the medical profession as they can do it for the full year!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)