I am now wondering if the citric acid is at the bottom of my terrible outbreak of rash around my legs and not detox at all. I am going to return to the lemon/lime activator and see if that makes a difference.
The citric acid is more convenient, but I cannot tolerate the rash as the itching is a big problem. I can hardly stand to have anything against my ankles because it starts the itching.
Mold and fungus have been a big problem to me and when I saw "aspergillis origin" my eyes bugged out. Ewwww!!! Talk about eating poison.