CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: since starting the candida diet ive been suffering from insominia and its killig me please help!

jhan Views: 1,273
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,077,811

Re: since starting the candida diet ive been suffering from insominia and its killig me please help!

Problems getting regular bowel movement (bm) is due to a deficiency in magnesium. You do supplement in magnesium and vitamin B complex, right? Candida depletes them.
Take 2 mag tablets with each meal (plenty of mag) but only take the recommended quantity of B complex otherwise candida feeds on it.

Insomnia is due to mineral deficiency. Your metabolism keeps you alert, ready to hunt for these minerals it badly needs. Vegetabe broth is full of minerals. How to: Overcook green leafy veggies into water (and chicken broth + salt for taste). Get rid of the veggies and eat the broth.

If you prefer to use supplements.
THe usual blend of minerals you should start with is : zinc, manganese, selenium,calcium (because magnesium is essential in order to assimilate calcium, this most likely the true cause.... liquid assimilates better and the calcium tablets that dissolve in water are the very best.

Jhan

Around the period I usually struggle too. Drinnking more (and eating less helps a lot). Vitamin A : cod liver oil also helps a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)