CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scott. MMS just in water-further question.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
sanctuary2 Views: 2,377
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,923

Re: Scott. MMS just in water-further question.

"I highly recommend you start with breakfast. I can give you some ideas and recipes that you can start with."

Since I am I eating breaky right now, I was just thinking about that. If you take away fruit and cereal and dairy, what else is there for breaky. For a very long time I did fruit protein smoothies for breaky, but these had vit C and maca powder in them, and since starting the mms I have stopped having them.

By green drinks do you mean wheatgrass or spiralina or something?

"I am not sure how much Miracle-Mineral-Supplement you are doing, but that should be helping with the cravings...if not, then it may be because you are eating a lot of fruit."

I am up to 4 drops in the morning and 13 drops at night. I have been increasing a drop a day and have had no ill effects whatsoever. It's summer here, so yes, I am eating lots of fruit, grapes, cherries, apples, peaches, nectarines. I drinks tonnes of cranberry juice and love pineapple. Been a sweet tooth all my life and I just LOVE fruit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)