CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Fireguy

Views: 2,604
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,617

Re: Question for Fireguy

Hi,

Sanctuary2 asked a question that I have been wondering about:

"I drink only distilled water but I add concentrated mineral drops to the water after distilling. Could I also add unactivated drops to this water?"

When I read your suggestion about adding the unactivated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement drops, I quit adding the mineral drops and started adding the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement drops. But it would be wonderful if I could add them both.

Also, what greens (powder) do you purchase to drink? I have purchased some that were pretty unpalatable, so need to know of some that I can actually drink when added to water and nothing else.

I was doing pretty well with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , got up to 15 drops twice a day for two days. About the second day of that many drops I had about five trips to the bathroom with watery stools containing a lot of chaff and possibly some parasites. I was pretty glad to see that. Then the rash on my legs (from the ankle up about 6-7 inches) got unbearable with the itching and I had to pull back. I'm up to 11 drops once per day. The rash is still there, but the itching is manageable as long as I keep my legs bare. I didn't know whether it was Candida or detox. Any ideas?

By the way, we lived in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil for 1-1/2 years (can understand more Portuguese than I can speak, though). Is that where you mastered the Portuguese language?

me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)