CureZone   Log On   Join
A big thank you and one more question

tofun Views: 2,312
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,079,002

A big thank you and one more question

I did not realize I could add the drops unactivated AND also take them activated--I'm glad to see that people think even going very slow will clear some buggers out. (Good suggestion about testing it on the weekend, also) My question is about the water used to dilute the activated drops. My refrigerator dispenses filtered water, but I don't know how filtered it is, if you know what I mean. It tastes delicious, btw. I don't particularly like sweet drinks--I especially hate apple juice--so I would rather use water. Should I buy distilled water for mixing? Or could I use a vegetable juice? Thanks a bunch to all who responded! I should be starting this week and will wait a few weeks to post an update. I'm truly looking forward to all of your updates as you will have been using mms for a couple of months by then...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)