CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t Pneumonia

smibbe Views: 3,998
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,079,707

Re: o/t Pneumonia

Sorry you're not feeling well. A suggestion: the pneumonia symptoms you are having might very well be detox symptoms from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . When I first started taking this the second round, even at smaller doses (3-6 drops) I would cough up garbage from my lungs within minutes of taking it. That has stopped and my breathing is better than its been in years. I can breathe deeper than I have been able to and have increased volume since beginning this treatment.

It is a good bet that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement goes after old and resistant infection. After an upper resp infection there is always some residual phlegm in the lungs. The likely place is in the left lung because the heart compresses the lung to a certain extent and pockets under the heart stay there. I've had pneumonia several times (but NOT since I've begun living cleaner, greener and healthier!) and docs explained this to me. What may be happening is that your lungs are trying to clear up.

Others on here who are smokers or previous smokers have reported more gunge coming from their lungs. This is a OXYGEN-releasing product. It makes sense that it would try to clear lungs to allow for better oxygenation.

Hang in there, don't give up on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but go slow when you get big reactions.

After almost two weeks now on my second time I feel better daily. Increased lung capacity is my most notable improvement. Last week my joints felt as if someone had unscrewed them all and only put them back 1/2 way. This week I am feeling less and less joint discomfort. I really feel as if something in my joints is clearing up. My range of motion in every measurable area has increased. That is amazing to me.

As someone else reported, my blood pressure is within normal range 117/70 for the first time in 30 years WITHOUT conventional meds. From conventional BP meds I had the side effect of extreme magnesium and potassium deficiency, which likely caused me to become highly acidic and caused all sorts of problems.

It's NOT a miracle cure. I wish that Jim Humble and others would agree to rename it. As a marketing type I understand the sensitivities that names envoke. As others, I sure hope this stays under the radar and is not banned by those powers that be. Maybe changing the name would help with that.

THINK 'GOOD HEALTH' and mentally and physically hang in there. We are in this together and the most important thing we can do for each other is SHARE information and support each other in our quest to health. What amazing creations our bodies are!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)