CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does a Coffee enema=Liver flush?

Ohfor07 Views: 6,506
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,038

Re: Does a Coffee enema=Liver flush?

while I generally agree with Hopinso, there was a time this past summer where I did in fact experience mini Liver Flushes containing stones for a few days AFTER a coffee enema. I've done several coffee enemas the past year. For the most part, these have turned out to be basic enema experiences with fairlyl thorgough evacuation. There was one exception, and it was roughly enema # 3 done during a series of about 5 coffee enemas done over a period of 6 weeks give or take. Aside from this exception, none of the others coffee enemas produced stones. In the case of this exceptional situation, I did in fact see medium sized brown/green stones showing up in stools on two consecutive days after the enema. I tried to repeat the same the following week, but did not get the same results. Anyway, in the case othis one exception, stones did come out via fairly regular BMs IE> mostly formed BMs ... of course, this might be what some people characterize as "more than likely a coincidence" LOL.

Also note, these BMs containing stones were not the runs or diarrhea kind that often accompany eneams and or literal liver flushing, they occured during day two and day three after the enema and were fairly regular, partly formed BMs.

Afterwards, I thought about this. It seems to make some sense. Why? Well, sometimes I try to do a high enema as has been advocated by various people who gained some fame trying to bring health / nutrition truth to the people. William Donald Kelley is the first that I'd read material from that explains why & how to do high enemas. A high enema is intended to stimulate a particular nerve bundle located in the bowell, I think it's proper name is Hepatic Nerve. This nerve system is sort of a special pathway just for the liver so that a quick evacutation can be arranged based on feedback going back and forth between the bowell and liver via this nerve pathway. The basic idea is, trigger this nerve and the liver should respond with an immediate bile dump that in turn quickly shows up in the bowells for rapid elimination. Kelley discovered that a high enema with coffee is a simple and seemingly safe way to trigger this response. It's the same kind of response the body will cause whenever there is some really toxic stuff detected in the lower digestive tract. This kind of toxic stuff could be the result of various inputs, to include some nasty food taken in from various sources too many to mention, food that was spoiled IE "food poisoning" kind of food. Just to finish off this topic, the other night I heard a really interesting explanation by Richard Schulze . He was talking about how a lot of people have been trained with the misconception that they at times experience this illnes generally characterized as "the 24 hour intestinal bug". He said quite bluntly "there really is no such thing, folks. People experiencing this kind of illness that seems to resolve in 24 hours is otherwise known as food poisoning which the body - doing what it is designed to do, takes care of in short order. As far as the 24 hour intestinal bug nonesense, that is likely an invention of orthodox medicine". My hunch is, this kind of emergency BM response involves same or similar signalling between the bowell and liver that occurs with high enema.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (2)