CureZone   Log On   Join
Baby Teeth

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
angela70 Views: 1,525
Published: 15 years ago

Baby Teeth

Hi Torrie - this is a question from my sister to me... I wasn't sure how to reply. Thanks for your help. I so looking forward to seeing Dr. Morales next month!!

Also, I wanted to get your opinion on morgan's dental work. she has a HUGE cavity in one of her molars. the one they tried to work on two times unsuccessfully.
now it's so big the only way they can save the tooth (they say) is to put a stainless steel crown on it. otherwise they have to pull it and put a space maintainer in it. the space maintainer is usually made of stainless steel and is cemented to the next molar.
otherwise they have removable plastic space maintainers they can use. but she's 4 with a removable tooth appliance that she will need for the next 7 years?
Should I let them put a crown on her? I want to ask them more questions about the crown. like how they will repair the tooth before they put it on.

I guess the composite fillings don't work as well on baby teeth as they do on adult teeth. baby teeth are a different composition then adult teeth. in fact she has two new cavities at the edge of two composite filings she has, which is common I guess with baby teeth and composite fillings. maybe I need to buy some silver and have her gargle with it every day and night? I've heard that helps.
what do you think? to keep her from getting any more?

Thanks for your time,

Angela in Germany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)