CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does a Coffee enema=Liver flush?

Ohfor07 Views: 4,058
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,609

Re: Does a Coffee enema=Liver flush?

Thanks for that explanation. It's been a while since I first read & learned of the finer points of why/how to do coffee enemas..... I did commit the main point to memory, but I sort of lost track of some of the technical details.. the Enterohepatic is the ticket! Thanks for that :) You can imagine my initial surprise on those days after the coffee enema that I observed a seemingly impromptu stone flush. It is these kinds of practical facts available in lay terms that any person so willing can learn about this wonderful invention we all own at least one of - the human body. In the same vein (pun intended) about a year ago I read where there is also a similar, special pathway that connects all the way from the brain to the liver & bowell, and this pathway, when clogged, is the reason why people in a coma stay in a coma.... I have not yet had the proper opportunity to try this, and given the circumstances, I may never (how would I even be able to tell my caretakers to try this method?)... note to self: if I ever go into a coma, be sure to tape a postit somewhere prominent on my body BEFOREHAND with this suggestion written on its LOL. ......but at least I remember the important aspect from reading about this nonetheless.

About those alkaloids mentioned, there is at least one brand or more available that claims to be taylored to the needs of coffee enemas. Many people here are familiar with the brand name, so I wont plug it again, but some of these people have used it and confirmed that in their experience, that brand DOES promote better coffee enema action. Some day in the near future, if opportunities permit, I'd like to try that brand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.593 sec, (1)