CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: do I have leaky gut?

theqbfox Views: 6,563
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,327

Re: do I have leaky gut?

Oops, a couple more things:
as of now, you should start eating a much healthier diet. I never ate vegetables as a kid and now im paying for it I think. Cut the sweets, and eat a healthy and well balanced diet.
This is also important - make sure to chew your food very thoroughly. The doctor told me that I have a weak stomach that does not process food properly, and me swallowing too quickly doesnt let my weak stomach break down food properly which creates poor circulation and BO. Eat slowly too - spread out your meal and take some time to eat! I used to eat very quickly and not chew well, and this doctor knew that just from looking at me.
Here are some dietary suggestions that an acupuncturist gave me who also said I had a weak stomach: You dont have to follow these exactly, they are just suggestions:

Nutrition Support for the Winter Season

Keep a healthy strong digestion tract enable the GI system to abstract nutrient and energy efficiently and support the body with good energy and nourishment.

General rules:

Keep a regular meal schedule avoid skipping meals or overeating in one meal
Nutrient dense meal should be eaten at breakfast and lunch, and dinner should be earlier (no later than 7pm) and light.
Avoid over eating heavy greasy food in one setting, especially deep-fried, oily, greasy, spicy foods or creamed sauces.
Sufficient fluid intake to maintain a good hydration status
Keep a regular schedule for bowel movement.
In the winter, the body needs to be more efficient to survive the cold external temperature. The golden rules would be eat warm temperature foods and foods that is nutritious and easier to digest.

Choose whole food rather than processed i.e. baked chicken rather than chicken nuggets.
Choose cooked vegetables and avoid eating too much salad (leafy salad is ok, avoid eating too much of raw broccoli, cauliflower, or mushroom.)
Choose soups for dinner.
Avoid too much cold dairy in one meal setting
Meal samples

Breakfast:

Oatmeal with dried fruit
Or hard-boiled, scrambled eggs with multi-grain toasts
Or French toast or Pancakes with fresh fruits
A glass of warm soy milk, or a hot cup of milk tea

Lunch:

3-4 oz Chicken/fish/meat (avoid fried or processed)
1 cup of cooked vegetables
Ĺ cup of brown rice or baked potato
a hot cup tea
Dessert: fruit or a piece of oatmeal raisin cookie

Dinner:

Healthy soup (chicken/fish/meat based are ok) with vegetables, rice or noodles
A piece of whole grain bread
A small leafy salad
Dessert: fruit or a piece of dark chocolate

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)