CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Cholesterol

smibbe Views: 4,089
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,385

Re: High Cholesterol

Liver Cleanses help, but the further I walk this quest the more I realize that as Hulda Clark says, you DO need to do parasite cleansing to fully clean out the liver. I've done Humaworm and intend to keep doing so. The parasites (and debris) clog the liver and may even contribute to stone formation as she contends.

I'd add that in plus:
** Eating steel cut oatmeal (NOT quick cooking, you want as close to the natural oat) with cinnamon and a fresh apple (with peel still intact) sliced and cooked into it as the FIRST meal of the day with whole milk or 1/2 and 1/2. Top with some ground flax seed. The fat in the milk will do a mini flush on the liver daily. Oatmeal grabs cholesterol and flushes it away. Flax seed does the same. It's the sticky stuff that is in the pan after you cook that grabs it.

After doing this regularly, he'll find (sorry to be graphic, but it is what to look for) that his first stool is very green. It will indicate that the liver is dumping bile (and cholesterol) and flushing it out.

This sounds simplistic... but it DOES work. I've had folks drop 200 points in doing this for six months in addition to liver flushes. You may want to have him drinking the cloudy (unfiltered) apple juice at least a glass a day too.

The old saying 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' is based in good old wives tale FACT!

Good luck... keep going, we are all helping each other by sharing so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)