CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dealing with multiple infections - Question

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
rabbitears Views: 967
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,782

Re: Dealing with multiple infections - Question

Hi:

You ask a very good question and something to contemplate!

Here's my take on it: I believe that this depends on the prevalence of each of the co-factors calculating how each could possibly react. Since the body is in an imbalance state, but balanced within, with each co-factor, attacking one without affecting the others could be tricky. If you could look at it like a stack of dominoes it might be helpful; each co-factor is color coded with a set of dominoes. One little flick of the finger can send the stack tumbling. The tumbling of dominoes could be orderly where they topple neatly with great precision in a coordinated fashion. If you don't understand how the dominoes effect works the stack could fall into disarray in a confused mess, or some dominoes get hit and others missed. Perhaps the ones that get hit/missed would suffice for the time being.... hard to say.

Somewhere on the P Forum there is a post by Apxr on his research and studies. If I recall correctly, he mentioned that for parasites it was best to start off in small doses to keep the parasites where they are and comfortable; this also helps with keeping a balance in the body. Then follow-up later with hitting them hard with large doses, then back down with small doses again and later up the dosages. In other words, attack slowly and aggressively, retreat a little, and attack again. I think that post was started by Megan on "Maybe we're living in hell" or something like that. The strategy seemed to make some sense; fighting parasites is war and the tactic seems to be war-like as an approach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)