CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush, Humacleanse, or Salt Water Flush?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Views: 1,892
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,851

Re: Liver Flush, Humacleanse, or Salt Water Flush?

Gosh, it's been a bizarre road, so I forget that I knew absolutely nothing about any of this 4 months ago. I got what I thought was food poisoning 4 times in a month. Went to to doctor suspecting gallstones and was taken to the hospital and confirmed. All the experts said to remove my gallbladder immediately. I am diabetic and 43 and thus 'immunity compromised'.

I found this site and decided to go another route - too many stories about people out there who have diarhea constantly and got fat after removal of gallbladder. I've learned a lot since then.

The Liver/Gallbladder flush is one in the same.
The first recipe I tried was 8 oz of Organic Apple juice every 2 hours for 2 days (no food) and then the Epsom salt flushes and Olive oil/grapefruit (I'll get to that).
The second recipe I tried was just eating lo-fat in the morning and then fasting after 2pm and starting the ES flushes at 6.

Both work, but it was hard to control my blood sugar with the apple juice deal. I do think that the apple pectin went a long way to dissolving and softening the stones so they could come out though, so if you can stand it, do it. Organic Apple juice tastes COMPLETELY different from the stuff you buy normally. I can't so much as drink a glass of it now before I feel a little sick (laughing).

I also bought some tincture from Sunrise Farms in Canada that was an herb called Gold Coin Grass and Chanca Piedra and in 25% grain alcohol. I have to hold my nose to drink a tablespoon in the morning for weeks. It is supposed to also dissolve stones. I don't know if the stuff contributed or not, but they were expensive!

Anyway, whichever method you use, the epsom salt is designed to A)clean you out before you drink the olive oil/grapefruit mix and B) open up your bile ducts. With the bile ducts open and the stones dissolving or getting smaller, you should get results.
I do 15 caplets of Epson salt at 6 PM and 15 more at 8 PM and then the 1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil mixed with 1-1.5 cups of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and I mix it well with a blender mixer. I have to drink it holding my nose, through a straw because I find it an offensive mix. I take sips of Diet DP after every 2-4 sips of the OO/GF

It's also important to lie down IMMEDIATELY after getting the OO/GF down (in fact I'm half lying down when I drink it.

I know it sounds crazy, but I have tried to vary the above "Hulda Clark" recipe and have gotten less stones when I used regular olive oil "light", or lemon juice instead of grapefruit, or got up repeatedly to go to the toilet. You will get diahrea as the epsom salt goes thru, but by 10-10:20 PM, it should be mostly over and if you can keep from getting up after you drink the OO/GF, it is best.

I have gotten 836+ stones so far and intend to do another 6 flushes at least. At times the toilet is absolutely littered with tiny green stones - far too numerous to count. The reason for waiting 2 weeks between each flush is to allow the stones to move forward - if you do flushes too close together, you get less stones out and it's not the most pleasant thing in the world to do (the flushes), but it's not horrible either, once you get used to the routine. The morning after, you wake up after 6 AM and do another 15 capsules of ES and then another 2 hours later. You should be pooping stones out for hours if it works. I'm one of the freaks who catches them in a collander and rinses them before storing them in a plastic baggy. I'm not sure why, but I think I want a visual or just how big of an area all the stones took up in my body. I keep them in the freezer in a tupperware container which just freaks my husband out (laughing).

I'm very proud of myself for saving tons of money going to surgery and for dealing with all of this with some humor. Many people freak out at even the thought.
I guarantee you I am far healthier than I was 4 months ago, though and have now done parasite cleanses (and gotten a 3.5" fluke out, along with god knows what else) and just bought herbs for a kidney cleanse. I also bought the book "The cure for all diseases" by Hulda Clark and wish she wasn't so extreme in her language, but I'm a degreed professional and can take her wording with a grain of salt, though it insults my intelligence when I read such 'tabloid-like' writings.

I'll tell you something else...I didn't believe the folks who told me that the liver/gb flushes would 'cure' my sinus problems but here I am the only person in my family who hasn't had ANY sinus problems since I started this and I have had sinus problems every year for the last 20+ years during the fall/winter. I'm absolutely amazed.

Okay, sedatives are definitely not recommended by the purists, I'm sure. I picked up a bunch of Xanax under different names (like Frontal) while living/working abroard and I have found it really helps to take about 1/3 of a 1 mg Xanax just before the Olive Oil OR (more often) when I wake up feeling nauseas at 2-3 AM. That's just me, though.

One other thing that people say and it's TRUE. At least start or do a parasite cleanse BEFORE you do the liver/GB cleanse if you can. I just jumped in and was more nauseus than I needed to be because I had parasites. My theory is that the epsom salt ticks them off and they start wriggling, which makes everything much worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.452 sec, (3)