CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hooray !! ulcerative colitis, mms, hpi

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
boondoc Views: 3,803
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,082,719

Re: hooray !! ulcerative colitis, mms, hpi

It is great to hear how Miracle-Mineral-Supplement works on someone with a specific diagnosis. In your case "ulcerative colitis". I hope you continue giving us updates as you progress.

I am a retired Medical Doctor and know how that system works and it discust me. There are many diagnosis out there that the established Medical System says are Chronic and the CURE is available. But as Dr Bob Beck stated so well "A patient Cured is a coustomer Lost!" Anyway, that is another soapbox issue for me.

I would reccomend that people starting on this would take pictures of themselves and any visible lesions as they get started so you can compare them with the changes that happen so quickly sometimes. I know I had lesions and discolorations that quickly changed and Before and After Photos would show proof that this is helping many conditions. I just did not expect anything to happen this fast.

I would hope that many people with certian diagnosis to state what they are and how the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement helped with those conditions. I really want to see what this does with Chroons disease, and shingles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)