CureZone   Log On   Join
ReJuicing potential for maximizing health.

grassman Views: 2,317
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,684

ReJuicing potential for maximizing health.

The issue isnt to juice or not to juice but what is the best value in the human experiance.Juicing liberates a SMALL fraction of the most vital nutrients which are bound to the fiber.I juice 2 times a week and many years ago juiced everyday.Juicing will only take you so far as energy level and sports enhancment is concerned.You already have focused on getting the most via a norman walker press type juicer.This takes a lot of time and considerable funds to achieve something thats still partialized.Why not juice/liquify the whole thing by blending and get everything you paid for.Blending can take your energy level higher while sustaining it longer.I would never suggest stopping juicing but I would suggest blending as another way to enhance health.Juicing is and will continue to be overhyped in the name of enzymes,assimilation, digestive compomise and other nonsinsical spin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)