CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: do I have leaky gut?

mewmewkittenz Views: 6,533
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,818

Re: do I have leaky gut?

Hi, Glad to see you are taking your health into your own hands! This is the first step to recovery! A doctor won't help you- they're useless! Now, after reading what you have written I can tell you what you need to do, but its going to take some dedication and discipline. You really need to fast. The problem with your odor and the tired look you have is that your body is simply overloaded with toxins. They are stuck in your cells and they are not coming out anytime soon otherwise. Your body is very tired from all the junk food you ate growing up.. I can safely say that your liver is burdened down as well especially if you have candida. If you have candida, I can safely say that you have issues with your PH level in your body also being too acidic. Here is what you need to do.. and this is going to take time and money and dedication, but you will feel 100% better when you are done. The first thing I would recommend you do is do a blessed herbs Colon Cleanse from blessedherbs.com.

. this probably won't help the BO issue that incredibly much but it will help you to look younger and less 'tired' looking as well as reduce the burden on your liver that the mucoid plaque that you have in your colon from eating junk/fast food is putting into your blood. Second, this is going to get you used to fasting because in order for the cleanse to be effective you cannot eat solid food for 5-7 days. You can drink juice and water- no Sugar or other drinks. Once you get this garbage out of your body you will feel completely different. Your energy will be through the roof and your liver will be ready to filter out the toxins from the fast.

Once you do this I would recommend a juice fast or a master cleanse (minus the maple syrup in the lemonade for the fast) for at least 21 days. After 7 days your body will start going into fasting mode and it will start clearing out all the waste that is built up in your cells. This is going to get rid of all the chemicals and other toxins are making you smell so bad. Obviously fasting for longer periods of time is better, but I would recommend a 21 day one to start off. While you are fasting I would also recommend pysillium and Bentonite shakes to help clear out the toxins. This is going to decrease your BO and help you feel so much better..

If you have candida you are going to have a long road ahead of you and sadly you probably also have leaky gut syndrome from the candida- and its pointless to try to address the leaky gut until you address the issue with the yeast. There is a lot I can say about this, but I will let you reasearch this issue on your own.. theres a wealth of knowledge here on CZ on the Candida Forum .

The fast with lemon juice and other green juices is going to help alkalize your body and that will help with the candida issue.

After the fast, do a Liver Flush or 5 using the clark protocol described here on CZ. this will help with all aspects in your body.

this is going to be the beginning of a long road for you, it takes time to address issues that have been decades in the making :) but you can do it, once you get past the first week of fasting it almost feels wrong to eat V(^o^).. good luck

MEWMEW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)