CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If but for only a moment..

ConsciousChange Views: 1,167
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,492

Re: If but for only a moment..

You can, Infinite Love, you can! Meditation is the key, but not a guided meditation with someone else's words. Let your meditation be a personal quest for the highest truth of your being. The words and images you use must be yours and come from the deep desire in your heart to know perfect love, even if only for a moment.
I can give you some ideas about such a meditation, but it is up to you to do it the way that feels right to you.
Here is a meditation that works well for me to experience the highest truth of who/what I am and feel indescribable love. Focus on your heart, think about love as a light that permeates everything and imagine it spreading outward from your heart in all directions. Let the light of love flow from you outward to the farthest reaches of the universe. In this expanded state, let your intense desire to know the perfect love of the One build like a fire in your heart. Then send it out to the entire universe. Relax. Just be. Allow yourself to just exist in the center of Love.
It may take practice, but with each meditation you will experience Divine Love more and more. In all areas of your life you will see and feel a change. That perfect love will begin to heal your heart, your past, your relationships, your body, and your fears. You will know joy and it will become your natural state of being.
I wish you success with your meditations. I know your heart will lead you to pure love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)