CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone ever done an olive oil fast?

bluandyelo Views: 8,789
Published: 14 years ago

Has anyone ever done an olive oil fast?

Hi All,

I am in a strange position at the moment, in that my body is directing me to eat/drink pretty much nothing but olive oil, ACV and salt and cayenne... this is fine and I will obey, as if I don't there is a big GB attack waiting in the wings for me (I can feel it!), but I was wondering if any of you have ever done an olive oil fast? Or anything similar to that? Olive oil has constituted the bulk of my diet for the past week. I had no significant GB pain or attacks for a month prior to last Monday when I decided to do a spur of the moment flush on an intuitive prompting, and since then my GB has wanted to purge purge purge. I have have had no desire to eat, and have been fasting for the most part on molasses and cinnamon drinks, but the couple of times I made myself eat (against my intiutive direction), I have had bad GB attacks. So I have decided my body is up to something beyond my ken, and I should just obey and go along with the process. I googled oil fasting and can't find anything on it anywhere, except for someone who took coconut oil for three days and cleared their candida (which was interesting).

Anyone heard of oil fasting?? Or anything like this?

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)