CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

jana Views: 2,118
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,792

Re: 15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

"Should I keep on with the 15 drops? This is 3rd day. I really want to get this done and over with maybe I could stay at 15 drops for 2 weeks. I hate this getting sick part."

No, you should not (keep on with the 15 drops), it is too much too quick... and that comes from someone (me) who is very gung-ho about things, and generally likes to over-do everything. As was the case with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Initially I worked up to about 14 drops twice a day in little over a week, and finally got so sick, exhausted, nauseous and drained, I was ready to stop the whole protocol. Which would be quite a mistake, as it turns out.... oh, and I HATED THE TASTE (the more drops you take, the nastier the taste gets!!!)

The accepted and often repeated consensus here is TAKE THE SLOW ROUTE!!!
When I finally found and started reading this forum, pretty much everyone here was advocating finding your comfort dose, (which means the dose, where you will NOT feel sick and nauseous) and staying with it for LONGER period of time.
I finally dropped my cavalier attitude, and decreased the drops substantially. Now
I am actually able to function in the world, and still get lots of benefits from the slow and lot gentler detox process in the meantime.

It might be taking longer than I originally expected, but definitely worth it every single day.

Oh, and of course drinking lots of clean water and adding some greens to your diet are both very good ideas.
And (also of course) reading all the "R" rated posts in this forum is very helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)