CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

sanctuary2 Views: 1,994
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,932

Re: 15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

"And, taking 2 x doses per day of a smaller number of drops will keep a steady amount of chlorine dioxide in your body all the time."

I was going to start a new thread this morning asking this very question. I gave up the twice a day thing and at the moment am doing 15 drops once a day. I just find it easier for me to have one dose a day. That way I can get up in the morning and have my protein shake full of maca powder and vitamin C and don't have to worry about counting hours until my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dose.

At 15 drops once a day I don't have any physical symptoms. I can still get a little emotional at times but I think I am doing better there too.

So my question is, do you think it is ok to stay at one dose a day, and for how long? Should I eventually go to twice a day again, or can I get long term benefits by staying at one dose a day?

And as a side note, this week I have finally started dropping the pounds. I have a bad habit of weighing myself every morning (left over from an eating disorder, just can't help myself). And each day the scales have been going in my favour. Nothing massive yet, only a couple of pounds, but this has been with no changes to my diet and lifestyle with the exception of adding the daily green drink and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I am very happy about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)