CureZone   Log On   Join
Absolutely

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ldsfireguy Views: 2,024
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,951

Absolutely

You have enough experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to be able to figure out what works best for you, just like you are doing. If you can feel it working, and it involves the least stress on you, then by all means go for it.

I do personally think that keeping some chlorine dioxide running around in the body all 24 hours is probably a good thing, but maybe that happens on one 15 drop dose per day, I do not know.

"So my question is, do you think it is ok to stay at one dose a day, and for how long? Should I eventually go to twice a day again, or can I get long term benefits by staying at one dose a day?"

Sure, I think it is fine. At some point, you will want to go to a maintenance dose, but until then this should be fine.

One thing that you might want to think about: maybe adding 2 or 3 drops of unactivated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to the water you drink. This will give you additional Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on a low-dose, distributed basis, and will also alkalize your water. (this is kind of what I do, between MMS doses - it is basically what I have been doing for years anyhow...)

Another thing you could think about is adding a 2nd dose at some point, but of a smaller number of activated drops. So, you might have a morning dose of, say, 4 drops activated, then your evening dose of 15. Of course, adding those 4 (or 5) additional drops might necessitate lowering your 15 drops a little to compensate. If you chose to add another, smaller dose during the day, you could still add the unactivated MMS to liters of water.

Often I think that people think that if they do 2 or 3 doses per day, all the doses should be the same number. They can each be whatever works for you. I personally find 5 or 6 drops activated to be a very easy, no stress dose, so that is what I tend to do.

"And as a side note, this week I have finally started dropping the pounds. I have a bad habit of weighing myself every morning (left over from an eating disorder, just can't help myself). And each day the scales have been going in my favour. Nothing massive yet, only a couple of pounds, but this has been with no changes to my diet and lifestyle with the exception of adding the daily green drink and MMS. I am very happy about this."

This is terrific ... the extra weight we carry around has such an impact on our body structure, and on our energy level. This is what I noticed about MMS also ... pounds begin to shed, slowly at first, and then the pace picks up. Of course, it really picks up when the diet and appetite change. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)