CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone ever done an olive oil fast?

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bluandyelo Views: 6,852
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,723

Re: Has anyone ever done an olive oil fast?

Hi Plz :D,

Well, I used to talk to David Klein (fruitarian), who is very nice, and have spoken to some raw people in Australia, but as I said the other day I think, I am no longer a strict raw foodist, and don't feel that that is an appropriate way of life for me at the moment. I prefer to allow my intuition to direct me, and I seem to be maintaining better more stable health this way too.

I have done so many years of raw foods, I feel I understand well their effects on my body and the benefits I can derive from them. I still eat raw when I am guided to of course, but I have found the best way for me to eat is without a particular set of laws to adhere to. I do avoid certain foods (animal stuff other than honey, most grains, sugar, onions, garlic blah blah), though these avoidances have been so long term that I no longer consider these items as food (to me), so they never present themselves that way to my intuition. Does that make sense...? Not sure if I'm articulating this well. Anyway, I find I am far more able to follow my intuition and nurture my body when I am eating completely intuitively, than when I have to work around a set of rules. In the past I have bent over backwards at times to adhere to raw eating, when retrospectively I can see it was very harsh on my body, at times ( though not always of course).

I know there is no selling this idea to a hard core raw foodist or fruitarian ( I have been there), but it is definitely working for me. I can also slip into fasting so much more easily these days. It has always been quite easy for me, but I feel that perhaps my body feels more secure and assured of nutrition in general, so it enjoys and often instigates the days when nutrition from food is absent.

I would still be interested in hearing what these raw food guys have to say, as I know they are full of wisdom, but I would not be keen on being told I must be a raw foodist to combat my health issues. I think over a decade of testing this theory is long enough to know how my body reacts to it.

If you have some opinions on this please share, as I am open to hearing what you have to say. :)

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)