CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Absolutely

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
sanctuary2 Views: 1,894
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,965

Re: Absolutely

Thanks Scott....

I already add 3-4 drops of unactivated to every litre of water that is in our house. That way my family is getting some whether they like it or not.

However, now I am wondering about the vit C thing. Upon rising I drink a litre of water with celtic Sea Salt added (and it already has the unactivated mms in it), but then probably less than an hour later I take vit C. Is this counterproductive? I have been adding the unactivated to our families filtered water jug, so everyone is getting it every time they drink, so when I drink my other 2 litres during the day, I will still be getting some. It's just this whole vit C thing stresses me out.

"Another thing you could think about is adding a 2nd dose at some point, but of a smaller number of activated drops. So, you might have a morning dose of, say, 4 drops activated, then your evening dose of 15."

I was doing that. I got to 5 or 6 in the morning and 14 at night, but it was just too troublesome for me. Think I prefer to stick to the evening dose, at least for now.

"This is terrific ... the extra weight we carry around has such an impact on our body structure, and on our energy level. This is what I noticed about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement also ... pounds begin to shed, slowly at first, and then the pace picks up. Of course, it really picks up when the diet and appetite change. :)"

I'm going back to the gym today.... This is huge for me. First time I have been able to set foot in a gym since I got sick all those months ago. I feel like I have turned a corner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)