CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut and arthritis ?

mewmewkittenz Views: 1,776
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,063,300

Re: Leaky gut and arthritis ?

Ya, leaky gut can cause different allergic reactions depending on the person. I have problems with eggs sometimes, I am a little bit sensitive to gluten, but I have a hard time with nuts. If you have candida you are going to have a hard time getting rid of the leaky gut. If you have candida I would look into finding someone locally (possibly a naturopatic doctor) that has a rife frequency generator. I have heard good things about people being treated with these devices and people have eradicated candida very short periods of time especially compared with conventional treatment which can take YEARS.. I have been trying to get rid of mine for some time now and unfortunately I recently gave up on it until I can find someone who will allow me to use their rife machine for a few weeks. There really is not much you can do about the allergies until you clear up the leaky gut. BUT you may be able to decrease the reaction you are having to various things with several liver flushes. Toxic formations in the bile ducts in your liver can aggravate the normally minor allergic reactions into larger ones- and chances are that if you have leaky gut then basically you have hundreds of stone like blockages in your liver/gallbladder that will need to be flushed out using Dr. Hulda Clark 's protocol you can find on this site or in her book (can't remember the name of the book off-hand)

Good luck,
MEWMEW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

11.047 sec, (1)