CureZone   Log On   Join
Is liver flush a necessity?

jana Views: 3,453
Published: 13 years ago

Is liver flush a necessity?

There has been a lot of talk about liver flushes, and I have a question about those...

Seems like Hulda Clark 's (and probably others) protocol states, that you have to rid the liver of parasites first, (by zapping, etc.) and only then can the flush be really productive and successful...
I am pretty sure Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will do that job (the cleaning out parasites and pathogens part) very nicely given enough time.

This is what I would like to know... What exactly are these green, brown and other-colored little (and big) greasy globs, that come out after the liver flush? Are they still going to be in my liver (or gallblader) even after extended use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , if I do NOT do any additional liver flushing?
(Ok, I understand, that not EVERYONE yet is sold completely on the idea, but just for the purpose of this discussion, let's assume, that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement really DOES what I believe it does, which is just pretty much completely cleans all the "bugs" out of your system, and alkalinizes the body).

The reason I am asking is, I have done about 3-4 of Liver Flushes several years ago, and each time they got harder to take... finally, the last one, I puked all the oil and the lemon juice almost immediately after gulping it down, and that was it...
I knew I could not do it any more... was just too hard and too gross. To this day
I really do not care for olive oil, because of the mental association with the LF.

So my main question is - Once I get to the point of the clean liver with MMS only,(no parasites, etc...), would I still need the liver flush, or would I be pretty much done at that point?

I know there are several Liver Flush enthusiasts here and I am sure quite a few others did enough research on Liver Flushing to have a good ides... I will be very grateful for any input.
(And of course I will be lot happier, if I find out, that no, no further Liver-Flush will be necessary :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.262 sec, (1)