CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Keep MMS on 6 drops?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
boondoc Views: 1,136
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,034

Re: Keep MMS on 6 drops?

Staying on 6 drops a day will not hurt you but I think most of us want to get all the pathogens and toxins out of our bodies as soon as possible. The way that you can tell if all the "pathogens and toxins " is gone is by taking 15 drops 3 times a day for a week with out any adverse symptoms. Then you can greatly reduce your dose to 4 to 6 drops twice a week for maintance.

My concern would be do I have anything going on in my body that I do not know about (such as cancer for example) and that staying at a low dose might not be enought to get ahead of the the growth of the condition. As a Doctor it would be like giving you a dose that was not high enought to take care of the condition I was treating you for.

I will say from my experience that it was after I had some kind of reaction I noticed the greatest change in reversing some chronic condition that had built up in me. Many things that I have experienced were not things that I had expected but were amazed at the results as they were reverting my body back to the way it was when I was younger. So for me it is like a "Fountian of Youth".

I would think it would be OK to go very slow like only increasing your dose only once a week instead of daily if you wanted to, but the end point would still be the same. 15 drops 3 times daily for at least a week with out any adverse reaction.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do. And please keep us updated with your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)