CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is liver flush a necessity?

boondoc Views: 3,247
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,280

Re: Is liver flush a necessity?

I would love to know the answer to this question as well. I have been toying with the idea of doing a liver flush, and I did not even know it was possible until about a month ago.

Part of what I have read says that many toxins and parasites are the core of the gall stones and Dr. Clark stated that she always found parasites in the core of these structures. This makes sence to me as in the medical writings one of the theories of obesity is that fat surrounds and isolates foreign pathogens and toxins and that is the way the rest of the body protects itself from further exposure to it, just like an infection gets walled off and forms an abcess.

I do think it is necessary to re-establish the normal function of the liver to flush out these tubules and the "stones" or deposites that might block them.

Another concern would be will the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement molocules be able to penitrate the "Stones" and kill the parasites or would this just be a seeding ground for "reinfection" of the parasites after you think you have gotten them out of your body.

I plan on giving it a try at some point. Now I am looking for the "Best, shortest, and easiest" one to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)