CureZone   Log On   Join
15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,063
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,932

15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

I have no bad symptoms just digestion issues. I have been taking it very slow. I have been doing 1 drop added per week.
My symptoms today Tues 1/15 are as follows:
I had D and had to stop at a gas station. When I got to work I had mostly butt pee and had to go to the bathroom 6 times and it is only 11 am. I think things have calmed down a bit. The butt pee shot out fast. I don't feel as bad today but I hate to keep going to the bathroom. I hope no one notices. Yes I have drank 3 big glasses of water and nibbled on some apple.

I will have to move forward with this. My question is should I stay with the 15 drops in the evening for another week? I have been taking it slow adding one drop a week but I never took it in the morn. Just before I went to bed. I'm praying when I have to do 2 doses it doesn't kick my butt. I'm wondering should I wait and do the first dose later in the afternoon and then the 2nd dose before I go to bed? I hear what your saying I hate being sick and worried all the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)