CureZone   Log On   Join
Intuition and olive oil fast.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bluandyelo Views: 6,801
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,385

Intuition and olive oil fast.

Hi Lightstream!

Yes, David Klein is a really nice guy, with a great story of healing too. I agree with you. I think oils are vital, but I suppose if you were eating a lot of oily fruits you could get enough, and we each must have different requirements for oil. He eats a lot of durian to my knowledge, which is magical stuff and carries some amazing fats. I feel high every time I eat the stuff. Actually it was David who introduced me to Durian years ago, and I was very grateful for that! :)

I can't say that my intuition has taught me a specific "way" other than to listen to and follow the guidance it gives, tenaciously. I occasionally fail at this, by choice/ego stuff or by having a mind too cluttered to listen.

Yes, the Brahmacharyas, Yogis and Brahmins avoid onion and garlic for the same reason I do. I stopped eating them when I was a teenager, but have eaten them here and there years ago and used them medicinally a few times, including yesterday for the first time in about a year and a half. I had an intuitive urge to infuse the olive oil I was drinking with garlic and cayenne, which I did, and then sat the mixture out in the hot summer sun for a couple of hours. Well, this morning I got out two or three worms, which I am sure came from my liver!!!!!!! This is really really exciting stuff for me!! I have been trying to get these suckers out for over a decade with almost no success!

Yesterday I also think I saw some fluke bits (or some kind of parasite) for the first time! Definitely from my liver. I seem to be purging a lot of stuff, and even some mucoid plaque which I suspect is from somewhere high up like my duodenum, it is bile stained. Something really marvellous is happening! And I can thank my intuition for this great gift! =D

My wonderful yoga teacher always used to say to me "eat exactly what you want, don't limit it in any way, except be vegetarian (if you can) and don't eat tomatoes, or pasteurised - homogenised dairy products". Well I was a hard core raw foodist back then when he first told me this, and I thought it was a scary suggestion to eat exactly what you want when you want, but now I see the deep wisdom in this. He said that every time you limit your diet with your mind, you are causing imperceptible muscular tension in your abdomen, which over the years can results in serious imbalances in the body (and mind) and reduce your digestive power and consequently your mental, physical and spiritual power. This is a very yogic perspective, but from my experience it seems to be true.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.891 sec, (2)