CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did anything else happen during the day?

Views: 3,014
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,087,067

Re: Did anything else happen during the day?

Hello jana,

I still have not produced any 'stones' yet. i have eliminatited at most 6-12 very small light coloured chaff material throughout yesterday and this morning, which have floated on the surface of the bowl.

and yes i do feel good today, i couldn't sleep until 4.30 am and i have woke up at 10.30 am which means i have only had 6hrs sleep and i woke up feeling quite good. normally i need 8-10hrs sleep and i still wake up feeling groggy. i did have 6 drops of mms last night though (first dose in several days) and i used stevia instead of tomato basted v8 juice and i felt a postiive effect as soon as i drank that as well (maybe the previous tomato and veg v8 juice was rendering the mms ineffective?)

i would like to experiment doing everything in the Liver-Flush except the oil, even drink the grapefruit (but on its own) at 10pm. i would like to see if the postive effects are from one of the other aspects. i do feel quite 'clean' today. i have produced no stones and so the positive effects must be from something else. maybe the oil stimulated stagnant bile? i would like to see if the clean feeling i feel now could be replicated by just taking large doses of Epsom Salts and fasting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)