CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad breath and body odor

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
drPooh Views: 2,518
Published: 13 years ago

Bad breath and body odor

Ok, so I don't really know what's my problem.

I have a constant bad taste in my mouth, it goes away if I don't eat for approx. 48 hours. By the way, the times I haven't eaten, it has been because I've run out of money in foreign countries, far away from Atm's...no other reasons...
The taste get's worse when I talk.
Mucus in throat and nose is ever present (great for the very useless practice of spitting).
Fecal matters on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is very hard/almost unpassable and 1 is severe diarrhea (5 normal) I'd say I'm on a constant 2.5-3.

If I've been in a room for a long time, let's say 1 hour, people sometimes comment on how it smells like fecal matter. The most common commentary is just that I smell bad, like I haven't showered for a long time/rotten eggs/sour so, not even close to roses! It doesn't matter if I've had a shower recently, I get comments anyway, that's why I suspect it's not only Body Odor .

I've been to doctors where some where understanding and some, not so at all. They've done some blood analysis and I had an endoscopia (spanish word, don't know the english but it might be the same) but they haven't found anything. They did prescribe some anti-acids (blockers of some kind) and they did work wonders for my toilet habits. 2-4 bowel movements a day reduced to one, since I can't go on eating that stuff for the rest of my life, I stopped taking them and I'm sort of back on "normal", that is my "normal". They never stopped the smell though!

It seems it's gets worse if I'm nervous, my stomach always acts up if I'm nervous.
So, the more important a business meeting is, the more nervous I get....great!!!

It's not a mental monster I've created since (as some doctors have thought) I do get comments, nasty as well as nicely formulated. Message is the same, you smell bad.

I ultimately believe it's got something to do with my stomach, since it's always acting strange on me. It's been like this from early puberty.

I invite you all to have a shot on what's going on here, pointersm, exams and/or remedies are welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.734 sec, (1)