CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions regarding FBD and salt loading, etc.

D555555 Views: 4,750
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,087,765

Questions regarding FBD and salt loading, etc.

Hi Everyone,

I've been dealing with extreme FBD along with mastitis and a trip back
in September to ER Room for extreme swelling, firmness, and hard lump surrounding
my whole right breast, along with discharge. I had started Lugols in August and also had painted the breast several times when this happened.

I've remained on the Lugols, along with the companion nutrients since. And, I seem to be getting better. Breast tissue has softened, pain is 80% gone, discharge is
almost gone for exception of every now and then.

Now, with all this posting, I'm freightened about the Sea Salt loading! I've
had to do several Sea Salt loads due to heavy detox. And to make matters more
concerning, I've been drinking salt water daily. Now, I dont know what to do, ie., stop the Sea Salt altogether or just when I feel the detox effects.

I'm wondering if maybe we could substitute Concentrace Trace Minerals for the salt.
1/2 tsp has 250mg of magnesium, 700mg of Chloride, 10mg of sodium, 5mg of potassium,
55mg of sulfate and 1 mg of boron. Any thoughts on this??

Another question for anyone with FBD, anybody using Progestrone Cream to aid in the healing of FBD?? I'm post menopausal and this has been a freightening trip for the last 2 years until I found Curezone!

Thanks,
Carroll

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)