CureZone   Log On   Join
Chinese Herbs

no_more_fat_for_me Views: 1,534
Published: 14 years ago

Chinese Herbs

Some months ago I went down to China Town and saw a herbalist. For $30.00 I got 7 paper bags of mixed herbs, custom designed for my condition which at that time as far as I knew was IBS. I boiled one bag per day twice and drank it cooled. I think it made me feel better but I stopped after the 6th day (tastes gross, but my taste buds have adapted to lots of gross stuff lately so its actually not bad).

Iam at my wits end right now. 6 lf's within a couple of months and still no sign of relief and it just seems that I am getting more frequent gb attacks. My bm's are still mostly runny and usually pencil thin.

So today, months later I pull out this last bag of herbs and boil them out. I had the best bm in months. I can't believe that my life has come to the point where I am talking about my bms on the internet but shit happens.

Yeah so as I was saying, it's been a long time since I had a solid snake like bm. It was a bit greyish/beige looking but it felt oh soo good to get a huge pile out one time. Also nice to see I still have a colon.

I have to attribute tonights happy events to the Chinese Herbs.

Don't ask me what's it I don't know, but have the receipe on the herbalist card which is in Asian language. So if anybody here can translate it I'll post it.

I'll be drinking the rest of the tea tomorrow and if I get another solid bm I am going back to the herbalist.

So whats your opinions or experiences with Chinese herbs?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)